- Mass Criminalization in the Brave New Digital World, From NET to the DMCA, NYU, May 2001
- Direct Payment Mechanisms as an Alternative to intellectual Property Rights, NYU, May 2001
- Presentation for oekonux conference, Berlin, 2002 Commons, Criminalization, General Intellect and the Politics of Technology and Culture
- Read Jamie Love’s description of a proposal devloped by JL, Ted Byfield, Jamie King and I:
Artists Want to Be Paid: The Blur/Banff Proposal (PDF)
- Dissembly Language (Unzipping the World Summit on the Information Society) , Mute Magazine, London, 2003, also published in The European Journal of Higher Arts Education.
- Pirate Autonomies, Green Pepper, Amsterdam, 2003/2004 (as part of a PDF document containing other articles related to WSIS and electronic activism)
- , Interview with Alan Toner by Kuda.org
- Remixing Knowledge and Pleasure: from Anticopyright to the New Commons, published in P2P Fightsharing II, Rome, April 2004 and in French translation as…
- Fightsharing : éthique et historique de Creative Commons, October 2004 and in Italian as…
- Dall’anti-copyright alle nuove commons, April 2004.
Co-authored with Andrea Calderaro:
- C’era Una Volta Lo Spettatore, 2004, in “Diritto a Comunicare e Accesso ai Saperi. La nuova frontiera dei diritti nella società dell’informazione” (PDF) – Communication Right and Knowledge Access. The new border of rights in the information society, Yema Edizioni, 2004.
4 Comments »
- End2End: Privacy Theatre or Promise Deferred?
- A 2016 Almanac
- The Machinic Sewer
- A Yahoo User’s Journey through the Unknown
- Filmpiraten Crush Austrofascists (at first instance…)
- Pirate Residuum
- Readings from the Book of (library) Genesis
- Cyberspace – the Fifth domain of Warfare?
- Demystifying AdTech
- The Hymn of Acxiom
- Knowledge is born free, yet is everywhere in chains…
- Adam Curtis in Berlin
- civil liberties
- Data Protection
- European Court of Justice
- european directives
- european regulations
- european union
- material culture
- open video
- Pirate Bay
- Pirate Party
- social cooperation
- steal this film