Last week I participated in an extreme booksprint on the theme ‘Collaborative Futures’, commissioned by Transmediale for their festival which begins in Berlin on tuesday.
Twelve to fourteen hour days were standard, as we drove ourselves to establish some common ground. The result is a 140 page book which will be ready for distribution at the festival this week.
Lots more on this later, but the photo above was taken during the initial organization of our ideas at the end of the first day.
2 Comments »
- Filmpiraten Crush Austrofascists (at first instance…)
- Pirate Residuum
- Readings from the Book of (library) Genesis
- Cyberspace – the Fifth domain of Warfare?
- Demystifying AdTech
- The Hymn of Acxiom
- Knowledge is born free, yet is everywhere in chains…
- Adam Curtis in Berlin
- Baking Privacy and User Choice into the Web with Do Not Track
- Party Like it’s 2000: Revisiting Crypto
- test on IP and the economy etc
- Copyright Trolling, Streaming and The Archive AG v Redtube Users
- civil liberties
- Data Protection
- European Court of Justice
- european directives
- european regulations
- european union
- material culture
- open video
- Pirate Bay
- Pirate Party
- social cooperation
- steal this film