NoBlogs.org back online: Counterattack Begins
As of this morning noblogs is back online. After communications from Italian officials the US service provider housing the blog platform had blocked access to the site. Following consultation with their legal advisers they came to the conclusion that the content was legal and normal service resumed.
Today also saw the launch of a new website, http://www.lucavolonte.eu, named in homage to the Christain Democrat MP who initiated all of this nonsense on June 26th, for more details see the entry below. The new site bears a striking resemblance to Volonte’s own web page but also contains the Operation Pedopriest game that he tried so hard to suppress. Play it online here.
Update: http://www.lucavolonte.eu is back online after having been down in recent hours.
You can see the BBC documentary which inspired the game, “Sex Crimes and the Vatican” online (in english with Italian subtitles). Unsurprisingly a lot of it is about Ireland.😦
No comments yet.
- The Machinic Sewer
- A Yahoo User’s Journey through the Unknown
- Filmpiraten Crush Austrofascists (at first instance…)
- Pirate Residuum
- Readings from the Book of (library) Genesis
- Cyberspace – the Fifth domain of Warfare?
- Demystifying AdTech
- The Hymn of Acxiom
- Knowledge is born free, yet is everywhere in chains…
- Adam Curtis in Berlin
- Baking Privacy and User Choice into the Web with Do Not Track
- Party Like it’s 2000: Revisiting Crypto
- civil liberties
- Data Protection
- European Court of Justice
- european directives
- european regulations
- european union
- material culture
- open video
- Pirate Bay
- Pirate Party
- social cooperation
- steal this film