EFF Launches Copycrime.eu in Opposition to IPRED2
Ahead of the EU Parliament vote on the Intellectual Property Enforcement Directive, the EFF’s European operation has launched a website called Copycrime.eu to raise awareness amongst users and get them aboard the campaign. For now there is a petition, resources providing background information on the directive and a concise summary of the major problems. Pass it along.
No comments yet.
- The FCC and the Tectonics of Commercial Surveillance
- End2End: Privacy Theatre or Promise Deferred?
- A 2016 Almanac
- The Machinic Sewer
- A Yahoo User’s Journey through the Unknown
- Filmpiraten Crush Austrofascists (at first instance…)
- Pirate Residuum
- Readings from the Book of (library) Genesis
- Cyberspace – the Fifth domain of Warfare?
- Demystifying AdTech
- The Hymn of Acxiom
- Knowledge is born free, yet is everywhere in chains…
- civil liberties
- Data Protection
- European Court of Justice
- european directives
- european regulations
- european union
- material culture
- open video
- Pirate Bay
- Pirate Party
- social cooperation
- steal this film