Vote on IPRED2 Postponed (Again)
A key vote in the passage of the EU’s Intellectual property Enforcement Directive (IPRED) was postponed by the rapporteur Nicolas Zingaretti yesterday, and has been rescheduled for three weeks time. The EFF (newly established with full-time staff in Brussels) has a piece about it here, as does the the venerable Register.
No comments yet.
- The FCC and the Tectonics of Commercial Surveillance
- End2End: Privacy Theatre or Promise Deferred?
- A 2016 Almanac
- The Machinic Sewer
- A Yahoo User’s Journey through the Unknown
- Filmpiraten Crush Austrofascists (at first instance…)
- Pirate Residuum
- Readings from the Book of (library) Genesis
- Cyberspace – the Fifth domain of Warfare?
- Demystifying AdTech
- The Hymn of Acxiom
- Knowledge is born free, yet is everywhere in chains…
- civil liberties
- Data Protection
- European Court of Justice
- european directives
- european regulations
- european union
- material culture
- open video
- Pirate Bay
- Pirate Party
- social cooperation
- steal this film