Sbattimenti, from Bologna to Milan
Rousing ourselves early enough to reach Milan in time for the demonstration was no joke. The previous day’s discussion about New Global Vision had been arduous, but with superhuman effort we managed to make it there just a little after the demonstration was due to begin. But where were the heaving masses? On Piazza della Scala, famous as the home of the opera loved by Italy’s elite, there were only tourists. We began to make our way off in search for refreshments when I spotted a suspicious looking crew, one of whom clandestinely clutched an A4 sheet with TNT written on it; a code for the initiated: TNT Village was one of the torrent sites endorsing the call for the demonstration….
No comments yet.
- The FCC and the Tectonics of Commercial Surveillance
- End2End: Privacy Theatre or Promise Deferred?
- A 2016 Almanac
- The Machinic Sewer
- A Yahoo User’s Journey through the Unknown
- Filmpiraten Crush Austrofascists (at first instance…)
- Pirate Residuum
- Readings from the Book of (library) Genesis
- Cyberspace – the Fifth domain of Warfare?
- Demystifying AdTech
- The Hymn of Acxiom
- Knowledge is born free, yet is everywhere in chains…
- civil liberties
- Data Protection
- European Court of Justice
- european directives
- european regulations
- european union
- material culture
- open video
- Pirate Bay
- Pirate Party
- social cooperation
- steal this film